1. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is a fun way to get fit. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is often likened to a game of human chess. If you don’t like to work out at a gym because you get bored, you’re not alone. Many of our students were tired of going to the gym, and they couldn’t find new songs or audio books to entertain them on the treadmill. They found Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu to be the perfect workout because it requires a high level of concentration proportional to the amount of calories burned and pounds lost. What’s more, you’ll still learn to defend yourself. It’s a win-win situation.
2. Gracie Barra Family. When you join Gracie Barra Centennial you are now part of a global organization of over 700 BJJ schools. When traveling you can train all over the world for no additional cost. And, you will be treated as a family member.
3. Carlos Gracie Jr. In 1986, Carlos Gracie Jr. founded the first Gracie Barra school, in the city of Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro. From that one location he created the most expansive Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu organization there is, with offices in the USA, Brazil, Australia and Europe and around 700 hundred schools spanning the world. He created a structure that could protect the Gracie Barra banner while still offering support to instructors and school owners, to create career opportunities via certification programs and professional training. The aim of the schools is to help their communities by offering Jiu-Jitsu for everyone including you.
4. Unmatched Curriculum. The Gracie Barra curriculum ensures that students will be led through a proven progression of positions and techniques in order that they may learn jiu-jitsu in the fastest way possible. It allows instructors to cover all areas of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, leaving no gaps in the BJJ knowledge of the students. It is a complete jiu-jitsu that pays attention to the areas of:
1) Self defence (the reason why most people start learning a martial art)
2) Takedowns (90% of street fights hit the ground but 100% start standing!)
3) Ground – the strength of brazilian jiu-jitsu.
Each week Professors and Coaches study and prepare to teach the ensuing classes under the well planned curriculum. With over 700 schools around the world we have the input and support of hundreds of blackbelts. Gracie Barra is always refining and improving our program. As a result, at Gracie Barra Centennial you get the best in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu teaching today and the teaching of the future. You can check out our programs HERE.
5. Superior Instructors. At Gracie Barra Centennial we have world class instructors with years of training and coaching experience. Each instructor has gone through intensive training under the Gracie Barra ICP certification program. This ensures our students are given the best direction and are able to progress in a safe and healthy environment.
6. Beautiful Facilities. Located at 4181 E. County Line Rd in Centennial, Colorado you will find over 3300 sq. ft of the best Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu facilities in Colorado. We have almost 2000 sq. Ft of Mats, men’s and women’s changing rooms. We have two beautiful showers great for professionals heading to work after a training. We have comfortable couches to watch your friends and children train. For kids, we have a library of books, games and homework tables. They can keep busy while their siblings and parents train.
7. Excellent Training Partners – Lifelong Friendships. Gracie Barra Centennial Jiu-Jitsu students are the pride of the school. Without good students its impossible to have a good school. Our students are like-minded individuals. They are always looking to better themselves in health and fitness and have found a good place in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. They treat each other with the utmost respect. Jiu-Jitsu can be intimidating when sparring with another person. People are afraid of getting injured. At GB Centennial our students talk and learn what each other is looking to gain in the training session. This helps them become comfortable with each other and help prevent injuries in the session. This communication leads to strong friendships that can last a lifetime. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is pretty special. You can improve yourself and meet some great people along the way.
8. Jiu-Jitsu Changes Lives… Come on in and you’ll see why. If you are curious and would like to try a free class, call us anytime at 855-548-5488 email at email@example.com or stop by. Jiu-jitsu changes lives and could change yours too.